THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 5 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a IT SPECIALIST (APPSW/INET), Position Description Number T5236000 and is part of the CO USPFO, National Guard.
The National Guard is the oldest component of the Armed Forces of the United States.
Since the earliest American colonial days, citizens have joined together for collective defense.
We have a proud tradition of coming to the aid of our friends and neighbors in times of serious emergencies.
Join our National Guard team!
This position is located in an information management organization.
The purpose of the position is to engineer (plan, design, develop, test, implement, support and maintain) applications and serve as the technical expert for application development.
Please advise: 1. Specialized experience and Competencies will be used to determine qualifications for the announced position.
2. An applicants RESUME must provide, in detail, how they meet each specialized experience listed below.
3. It must be documented with "from (mm/yy)" and "to (mm/yy)" dates and description of the specialized experience.
4. If education or a degree is required as part of the "Specialized Experience", you must include transcripts.
DO NOT copy each bullet listed below word for word and place into your resume; you must describe your personal experience as it pertains to each bullet.
You will be immediately disqualified if you fail to include specialized experience in your resume.
Must have 36 months Specialized Experience in each of the following: 1. Experience that approaches techniques and requirements appropriate to an assigned computer applications area or computer specialty area in an organization.
2. Experience planning the sequence of actions necessary to accomplish the assignment where this entailed coordination with others outside the organizational unit and development of project controls.
3. Experience that required adaptations of guidelines or precedents to meet the needs of the assignment.
4. Experience preparing documentation on cost/benefit studies where is involved summarizing the material and organizing it in a logical fashion.
United States Citizens